Dr. Saurabh Patel
Dr. Saurabh Patel is an interventional cardiologist who has undergone specialized training in treating cardiovascular disease through catheter-based procedures such as angioplasty and stenting. These minimally invasive treatments repair narrow arteries and damaged or weakened blood vessels. He treats conditions such as angina, cardiomyopathy, heart valve disorders, congenital heart defects, and myocarditis.
Dr. Patel completed medical school at Maharaa Sayajiaro University. Following that, he completed a residency at The Wright Center of Graduate Medical Education. He then completed a fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at The Wright Center of Graduate Medical Education and another fellowship in interventional cardiology at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University.
He is board certified in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and internal medicine.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional CardiologyCertification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC)
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Academic Chief Interventional Cardiology Fellow
- Best Cardiology Fellow of the Year Award
- Academic Chief Cardiology Fellow
- Administrative Chief Cardiology Fellow
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University, Brooklyn NY (Interventional Cardiology)
The Wright Center of Graduate Medical Education, Scranton PA (Cardiovascular Diseases)
- Interventional Cardiology